[squeak-dev] "World -> new morph -> from alphabetical list" too big

Eduardo Ochs eduardoochs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:45:12 UTC 2023

Hi all,

the screen on my (only) machine is just 1280x800, and when I run
"World -> new morph -> from alphabetical list" the sub-lists for A-C,
D-F, G-K, L-N, O-R, and S-S all extend beyond the end of screen - I
can go to the off-screen items with the arrow keys but I can't see
these items, and none of the ways of scrolling that are obvious to me
worked... I've tried mousescroll and PgUp/PgDown.

Can we consider that a bug? Does it have an easy fix?
  Cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://anggtwu.net/eev-squeak.html