[squeak-dev] "World -> new morph -> from alphabetical list" too big

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Mar 9 00:51:34 UTC 2023

On Wed, Mar 08, 2023 at 08:59:30PM +0100, karl ramberg wrote:

> > > I like the idea. Can you point to an example of this untitled submenu
> > > in muO? I am looking at the Squeak6.0-22111-64bit+muO360 image.
> >
> > Well it applies to all menus, so you can see it working in the 'new
> > morph' submenu from the World menu, the one Eduardo first mentioned.
> >
> > Stef
> >

> [image: bild.png]
> That works pretty good.
>
> Best,
> Karl

Just to check my understanding, if I use menus to find 'Melodic scratchpad',
then select key of 'Bf', then select 'other modes' from the list of modes,
I will see a long list of other modes that expands into an untitled submenu
at the bottom as you explain above.

To me this seems intuitive and easy to navigate with a mouse. I like it.

Dave