[squeak-dev] Line wrapping in the help topic window of the HelpBrowser

Eduardo Ochs eduardoochs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 00:56:04 UTC 2023

Hi all,

anyone knows how to control - and disable - the line wrapping in the
help topic window of the HelpBrowser? I am using a slightly modified
version of the HelpBrowser to store my "executable notes" - its code
is here:

  http://anggtwu.net/SQUEAK/Category-Edrx.st
  http://anggtwu.net/SQUEAK/Category-Edrx.st.html

There are five classes, called "EdrxGuideHelp", "HelpBrowserB", "See",
"TestCanvas", "TestLayout", and "TestToolBuilder" in "Category-Edrx",
and the annoying line wrapping can be seen in the screenshot...

  Thanks in advance!
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://anggtwu.net/eev-squeak.html