[squeak-dev] Setting the VM window size

Jim Rosenberg jr at amanue.com
Tue Mar 14 05:43:36 UTC 2023

Let's say I have some interactive artistic content developed in Squeak
which uses an interface derived from the old HyperCard model of a stack
of cards. Each card is an instance of a subclass of PasteUpMorph; all the
cards have the same origin and extent. I want to set the size of the
window in which the OS desktop-level VM runs from inside squeak based on
the "current" (at the front) card's extent. How can I set the VM window's
size to a given point from inside Squeak?