[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2023 - The New Board

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Sat Mar 18 17:33:24 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Congratulations to the board!  You are doing a great job!

Thank you Patrick for running the election.

There are some really great things going on especially on the VM side.
Eliot is working with some really fantastic people to move things forward!
I've also seen some great discussions on cleaning up and improving the
Squeak interface and debugger. It's great to see movement! I'm really
looking forward to the year ahead and terrific new developments in the
future.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum