[Squeak-doc] Documentation Team Update

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 23:51:39 UTC 2006

I spent this Saturday creating several lists of tasks that need
to be done to refactor the Swiki [1]. The Swiki is somewhat of a
mess, and this page collects together the worst offenders.

What is going on in the documentation team?
- The beginners tutorial [2] I began writing has stalled.
  Michael's Morphic example [3] will probably form the bulk of
  chapters 3 and 4.
- Derek O'Connell is working on another Morphic Demo application
  [4], which may evolve into a general Morphic tutorial
- I made a list of all the pages in the Swiki [5], and am
  working on finding all the lost pages on the Swiki, creating
  links between pages, and tagging pages that need editing.

I also started a diary [6] (news page, blog) for the
documentation team.

[1]: The Swiki refactoring project:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2352

[2]: The beginners tutorial project:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5869

[3]: Michael Davies' Morphic example:
http://www.squeaksource.com/SampleImageViewer.html

[4]: Derek O'Connell's Morphic examples (in progress):
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5884

[5]: Compiled list of all Swiki pages:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5587

[6]: Doc team diary: