[Squeak-e] adding eventual sending to Croquet's ScriptProcess and ScriptScheduler

Robert Withers rwithers12 at attbi.com
Sat Feb 15 22:27:31 CET 2003

*sigh*

I switched the results here.  The corrected times are now listed,
below.    But anyway, it's really a very, stupid test of performance.
More importantly, it shows that the code can look and feel superfluous
when eventual sending.  This was a very important goal of mine, if not
the top goal, when I started to integrate eventual sending and squeak.

Now to we need to figure out how to do eventual exception handling.  :)

cheers,
rob