[Squeak-ev] Re: SAR package for 3.6 beta

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sam Aug 9 05:32:52 UTC 2003

  Diego,

> - When I switch to Spanish, I can't type Spanish letters (like Ñ, ñ, á, é,
> í, ó and ú).  But I can when I switch to German, any tip?

  We need to create a class called Spanish, which can be just a copy
of German.  The reasoning is that we are going to want to have
language dependent case-insensitive string match functions and those
LanguageEnvironments implements such language dependent stuff.

  Also, a bit more robust default TextInputInterpreter creation is needed.

> - I get some deprecation-warnings when I switch the languaje.
> -- Project>>setPaletteFor: --> Smalltalk imageImports (3 times)

  Yes.  See the text in the workspace...

> Q: Do you prefer these reports by email?

  Yes.

  Thank you,

-- Yoshiki