[Squeak-fr] Fwd: [UPDATES] 3.5 is now final

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sam 12 Avr 19:02:46 CEST 2003

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com>
> Date: Fri Apr 11, 2003  7:58:43 AM Europe/Zurich
> To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
> Subject: [UPDATES] 3.5 is now final
> <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
>

> Hi folks, 3.5 has been moved to final status.
>
> I just issued an update which advances the version to "Squeak3.5".  A
> 3.5 final image/changes/readme .zip file is available on the ftp site,
> here:
>
> ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.5/
>
> You can give it a quick test if you'd like.  The content of the
> welcome window is basically unchanged from 3.4, except that a couple
> of specific 3.4 references were removed/updated.
>
> Bundles with VMs will be created soon, and the squeak.org downloads
> page will be updated soon after that.
>
> The 3.5 release is a quick release which contains just a few
> significant bug fixes over 3.4.  The upcoming 3.6 release will be on a
> more normal schedule, and will include a lot more changes. :-)
>
> - Doug Way

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
different? ...  especially if,
  by doing something different, today might not be your last day on
earth" Calvin&Hobbes

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it..." Alan Kay.

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html