[Squeak-fr] Squeak: the Open-Source Smalltalk, Evaluation for Teaching

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Lun 5 Mai 17:38:25 CEST 2003

oui au fait je vais nantes le 23 juin / 24 rennes. Mais je ne crois pas
que j'aurais le temps de passer.

stef

On Sunday, May 4, 2003, at 08:20 PM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> On Sun, 4 May 2003 20:24:23 +0200
> Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> the 27 of May I will do a presentation at the University of Geneva
>> (http://osiris.unige.ch:8899/sem/ns?a=sem_present) on Squeak in the
>> context of
>> teaching OOP. I hope to have a presentation ready soon for feedback
>> :).
>>
>> If you have any idea just send me emails. I already have a lot to say
>> but
>>
>> By the way what is the best way to have a good looking fonts (because
>> the default
>> way I was doing the slide using trueTypeMorph edit contents...is
>> killing me to the point I was thinking to prototype the talk in PPt
>> before doing it in Squeak).
>

> Cool, il faudra que tu vienne faire un séminaire au GREYC à
> l'université de Caen
> un de ces jours!
>

> --
> Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )
> Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\
> http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/                       (/  |
> Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)] _|_/

Prof. Dr. Stephane DUCASSE  	[ | ]
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
  "if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you
  do different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different,
  today might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html