[Squeak-fr] osc

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Sam 2 Avr 16:12:31 CEST 2005

On Apr 2, 2005, at 16:03, nicob wrote:

> well, when i used this:

> i have result in the transcript, but when i use (OSCServer
> listenOnPort: yourPort) inspect, i got nothing
> but messageQueue is not clear for me (that's surelly the problem...)
Ok, when I said no user interface, I meant it: I forgot to create even
an accessor for it...sorry.

So add a method:
next
	^messageQueue next
to OSCServer (on the instance side) and inspect the result of

self next

in the bottom pane of the inspector on the instance of OSCServer, again
after you sent sth.
You should receive an array with the values of the first message sent
on not yet fetched.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Markus