[Squeak-fr] Fwd: C5 2006: Call for demos and posters

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Ven 16 Déc 23:12:17 CET 2005

Début du message réexpédié :

> De : C5 2006 Organizing Committee <c5-06 at db.soc.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
> Date : 16 décembre 2005 22:42:58 HNEC
> À : c5-06 at db.soc.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp
> Objet : C5 2006: Call for demos and posters
>
> Call for Demos and Posters
>
> The Fourth International Conference on Creating, Connecting and
> Collaborating through Computing (C5 2006) will have a demo and poster
> session, in order to encourage a more interactive exchange of ideas
> and reports on work that is complete as well as work in progress.
>
> We have allocated 90 minutes for the demo and poster session, with an
> additional 30 minutes available before the session for preparation and
> set-up. People who would like to exhibit their work at the demo and
> poster session should submit the following information to
> c5-06 at db.soc.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp by January 10, 2006.
>
> Title:
> Exhibitor's name:
> Abstract:
> Necessary Equipment: Desk, Poster board, power outlet, wireless
> network
>                      (please indicate items you need)
>
> The conference will provide a desk and/or a poster board, a power
> outlet (AC 120V with US-spec plug), and wireless network
> connection. Please bring other equipment (such as a laptop PC)
> necessary for your demo.
>
> If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at
> c5-06 at db.soc.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp.
>
> We are looking forward to meeting you in Berkeley, California.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> C5 2006 Program Co-Chairs
> Benay Dara-Abrams
> Rieko Kadobayashi
> Rick McGeer

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##