[Squeak-fr] Re: [ANN] ESUG Call for Submissions

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Ven 25 Fév 00:34:35 CET 2005

Hi Stephane,

I'm currently working, as you may know, on a government-funded,
open-source project which should have come to fruition by then. As it is
something out of the ordinary, I think it's a good candidate for
presentation. However, given that it features:
- a new Squeak UI (wxSqueak);
- new networking concepts (p2p, as it now looks largely based on work by
prof. Van Steen (VU Amsterdam) and associates);
- new business concepts - social networking, peer-to-peer, how to make
money from that?;
- developed in an agile style.
I'm a bit lost as what 'angle' to give to any such presentation. Frankly,
I don't care that much - I just like to give presentations ;)

Would it be ok if I hold back a submission until just before the deadline
so we can see which angle would best complement the program?

Regards,

Cees