[Squeak-fr] [ANN] Nouvelle version de Prolog

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Dim 22 Juin 12:36:39 UTC 2008

Voici le texte du message de Yoshiki  avec  l'adresse  pour télécharger son image.

De: squeakland-bounces at squeakland.org de la part de Yoshiki Ohshima
Date: mar. 13/05/2008 04:34
À: squeakland.org mailing list; etoys
Objet : [Squeakland] Another experimental version of OLPC image for non-XOenvironments

  Hello,

  We've been doing this on and off, but we put together another set of
files that could be an Etoys system downloaded from squeakland.org as
the official new version.  This time, it is closer.

  Please download:

http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/Squeakland-OLPC-080512.zip

and unpack it.  And, on Windows XP or Vista, nagivate to "etoys.app"
folder and double click etoys.exe to launch it.  On Macintosh, double
click "etoys.app".  On Linux, execute etoys.sh.

  Thank you!

-- Yoshiki