[SqueakDBX] [Q] Binary package for plugin?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:59:43 UTC 2009

Hi,
The SqueakDBXPlugin is, as Mariano said, a proof of concept... right
now is not functional (there are some pending issues), and for that
reason is not provided in binary format yet.
If you want to compile it by yourself, you need a VMMaker prepared
image, and the sources I'm attaching... but is all at you.
BTW, our preliminary benchmarks shows no better performance with the
plugin, so I recomend you continue working with FFI (in a while we
will release an Alien plugin, but now is just a dream :) )

Cheers,
Esteban