[SqueakDBX] MS SQL Server Backend in Windows (working but some problems)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 01:10:50 UTC 2009

One question: if you put some data wrong, as you said. For example, non
existent user or something similar, the connect and open message does not
return error ??? I mean....if you are able to send a query is because those
messages where successful.
Am I correct?

If this is the case, I will ask Norbert, because we should receive an error
in that case.

Cheers

Mariano