[SqueakDBX] Re: Regarding Metacello configuration

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:15:21 UTC 2010

Hi Eduardo. Sorry for the late answer. I had a "disconnected" weeked.

Can you still reproduce the problem ? I never experienced such problem. I
read in mainling lists that there was a problem with the gemstone servers
and thus, you maybe had a problem when trying to install Metacello.

If you can still reproduce it, please give us more details (vm, image, OS,
etc) so that me can reproduce it.

Thanks

Mariano