[SqueakDBX] Re: Glorp on SqueakDBX

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Thu Mar 25 16:53:45 UTC 2010

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> Hi Stephan. The state of SqueakDBX + Glorp -> GlorpDBX is uncertain in
> the site. That's true because we didn't have time to release a stable
> version.
> The truth is that we are quite busy this year :(
>
> Nevertheless, GlorpDBX is working correctly with PostgreSQL, Oracle and
> MySQL. Some tests fails (I think only MySQL has failing tests) but they
> are just because the database doesn't support a particular feature.
>
> So, if you use PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle, GlorpDBX should work ok. We
> even have a production enviroment with GlorpDBX + MySQL  :)

Can the web site be updated with this info. I pointed someone there from
LinkedIn, and he dismissed it without trying it, once he read it only
worked for PostgreSQL.

Also, he was not able to locate the site using a Google search. IIUC,
it's a Pier based site, so Google should find it. Maybe the site needs
some Google-magic applied, so it shows up under "squeak + glorp".

--
Yanni