[SqueakDBX] MSSQL, selecting nvarchar (other types too) field causes DBXTypeNotSupported.

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:10:10 UTC 2011

the MSSQLPlatfom use FreeTDS,  and you need config it,

http://squeakdbx.org/SQL%20Server

in the previos url explain FreeTds for linux, but the configurations
steps apply for windows too.

freetds.conf must be in the path (same as dll).

play attencion on SqlServer connection config.. the server must bu
enable TCP protocol and dual authentication.. If you need more support
please tell me.

Sorry for my english..