[SqueakDBX] Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] New Glorp Port

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Wed Jun 8 19:46:37 UTC 2011

Thanks.

I got Michael to import this into the public Store. That's an
interesting exercise, because in current versions, Store uses Glorp, so
interesting. Even in a different namespace the class extensions of base
classes collide. But it got imported. I'd like to be able to compare
this to the current Glorp versions and bring back portability fixes into
the main branch. One issue is that this comes as one package, GlorpDBX,
so the package structure of the original is lost. That can probably be
worked around, but it's a bit of work.

Also, when you say "from VW 7.7.1" can I assume that means you started
from the version of Glorp distributed with VW 7.7.1, which would be
'7.7.1 - 19'?