[Squeakfoundation]Active processes

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:01:23 -0000

I have code that sets up a process to work in the backround.  However
I get the feeling that when the program crashes it isn't ending its
processes, so that when I re-init I get 2 identical processes.  They
step on each other's toes and everything goes to hell (At least I
think thats whats happening ;).  Is there a way to view all active
processes and shut them down (Tried ProcessBrowser open, but
ProcessBrowser was unknown).  Better yet, is there a way to close all
non-system processes, so that anything that I did gets killed and
squeak keeps running?  I'm not sure i'm going to be able to recognize
whats a lost process and whats a system process... Thanks in advance,
   Kyle