[Squeakfoundation]About Squeak Foundation Clarification

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 21:05:37 +0100

--==_Exmh_297457832P

dave@bedarra.com said:
>  Iff I receive sufficient personal requests from a representative
> population of Squeak contributors, and offers of assistance I will
> consider this a mandate to incorporate non profit SqF, organize an
> interim board etc. After which I will resign to download the fruits of
> there labor <grin>.

I think it'd be a good idea. I can't help from here (unless you don't mind SqF
being a Dutch foundation ;-)), and I think it is important to move forward on
this.
--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>

--==_Exmh_297457832P