[Squeakfoundation]List topic focus

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 18:37:39 +0200

We've been wandering all over the topic map on this list for the last couple
of weeks, and that was Good, because quite a bit has been accomplished.
However, I do agree with Joseph Pelrine's remarks on another mailing list
(StSq) that we really risk fragmenting too much if all these lists starts
treading on each other's ground (so to say).

Please let's leave the SqF for organizational matters (the SqF itself, things
like web consolidation, etcetera). That bores the hell out of a lot of people
on the main list, so there's good reason for keeping it separate. The Squeak
main mailing list is the correct place to discuss technical and architectural
matters. If we aren't careful where about selecting a list to post, we risk
cross-posts, fragmented discussions, etcetera. I think we're doing very good
work here, it's a shame to risk blowing up the Squeak community in factions.

Regards,

Cees

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>