[Squeakfoundation]Proposal: vote for Purpose

Tim Rowledge squeakfoundation@lists.cdegroot.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 16:32:19 -0700

cg@cdegroot.com (Cees de Groot) is widely believed to have written:

> I've reviewed the Swiki page, and I think the best proposal is Dwight's:
>
> > To assist in the evolution of  Squeak into its ultimate expression as
> > an exquisite personal and  collaborative computing environment that is
> > open, well supported, and  freely available across the great majority
> > of modern platforms and  operating systems.
I think that quite reasonably states things, it seems to me to make
sense when compared to Dan's suggested charter and my own ideas, so yes,
I'd support that. Gotta move on this stuff before we get hardening of
the arteries.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim