[Squeakfoundation]Principles

John M McIntosh squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 22 May 2001 17:11:41 -0700

>Each and every part of the Squeak Foundation shall:

I've a question and an observation.

1) how do you prevent since a foundation from being hijacked?
	Witness STIC (Smalltalk Industry Council) and what happen there.

2) My wife sits on the board of a newly formed local community
organization which follows in the
footsteps of previous organization. The original organization started
life in the 50's and over the years changed it's mandate/constitution
to evolved into an organization attempting to
support our county, versus the 700 odd people that the original
founders wanted to support. So why a replacement? Well because the
historical organization's focus has been diluted so much it no long
serves the local interests. So how do you prevent that from happening?

John M. McIntosh <johnmci@smalltalkconsulting.com> 1-800-477-2659