[Squeakfoundation]The Natives are Restless

Paul McDonough squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 12:21:23 -0700

Plato held that a benevolent dictatorship is the ideal form of
government.  If you're up for it Dan, or Cees, etc., go for it, and
count one 'foot soldier' ready to grab a rifle and listen to orders
(subject to standard caveats about needing day jobs and not eating one's
cats, etc., etc., of course ...).

In plainer language, this sounds like the best way to proceed right now.
 I cede my democratic rights ;-)

Paul