[Squeakfoundation]Process for volunteering (was Re: Concrete SqF projects)

Mark Guzdial squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 09:57:42 -0400

My techie geeky suggestion is to create a way of generating a flat=20
email FAQ from the Minnow Swiki FAQ.  Generation becomes a=20
distributed activity, and distribution is running a small script once=20
a month.

Mark