[Squeakfoundation]So....

ducasse squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 20:34:28 +0200

hi all,

The list foundation is quite empty in this moment.
I would like to know a bit if the foundation is making progress from its
infrastructure point of view as a self organizing entity or if we are all
waiting that Dan does something. I imagine that Dan has only day of 24 hours
like any of us, so if we really to see something happening we might need to
wake up a bit.

I know by experience that people always have wonderful ideas but they like
that others do them.

>From my side we invited henrik to work on the module and modularization of
the image. ESUG will certainly proposes some actions to support Smalltalk in
the next days and we hope to make money to give part of it to the foundation
if such nice entity can receive money.

Stef

Looking for the chief whip....Yes Cees...this should be a bit my masochist
part.