[Squeakfoundation]So....

Dan Ingalls squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 07:57:38 -0800

>I've been trying three times to get Dan and Andrew to give me an update of the
>legal issues, to no avail - either I don't get an answer, or "too busy right
>now, I'll be back...".

Hi, guys (and all) -

Well, it's true that I have been other-focused for a while, but with regard to the legal issues, I would not have much to contribute, other than a whip.

Let's ping Andrew one more time (Hello, Andrew??) and get him to say

	1.  What he sees as the path we should follow

	2.  If he's willing to help

	3.  Under what conditions he would like to be "retained"

	4.  If so, what he sees as a reasonable schedule

	5.  If not, a recommendation for how to find the right person

Regarding my own distractions, I am feeling a bit more able to contribute some time now, so you may consider me still worth a try on issues where I can contribute.

	- Dan