[Squeakfoundation]Two fixes I would like!

goran.hultgren@bluefish.se squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:33:49 +0100

Ned Konz <ned@bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 December 2002 01:36 am, goran.hultgren@bluefish.se
> wrote:
> > Lex's httpget fix may of course produce more "errors in the face"
> > (I am guessing) but in waiting for Michaels network rewrite it
> > still seems like a better way than the current situation (where
> > stuff "hangs").
>
> I'd rather see httpGet* signaling Exceptions; it's easier than parsing
> the strings (which get turned into MIMEDocuments that then need to be
> parsed).

Yes, sure! Whatever - I haven't looked over his fix yet. I am too busy
trying to configure a Debian machine with Mondo and LVM... God damn...
;-)

Sidenote: Mondo and Mindi is really cool btw but they sure don't seem to
play nice with LVM.

It just bugs me that it hangs. Any other behaviour is better, short of
crashing the VM of course. :-)

regards, Göran

PS. Hmmm, no bugreports yet on SM 1.05 - must be something wrong...