[Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

Ned Konz squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:38:19 -0800

On Saturday 07 December 2002 09:22 pm, Doug Way wrote:
> [FIX] DNSerror-ls (3 November 2002) * Lex Spoon (3 November 2002)
> http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2735.html
> - Discussed in Goran's post.  Ned mentioned that he'd rather see
> httpGet* signaling Exceptions.  Is that a simple change to make
> now, or should we go with Lex's fix for now (to fix the hanging
> problem), and add Exceptions later?

I already have httpGet* signaling exceptions for all but DNS errors.=20
This is in a fix that I believe is in SqueakMap.

This fix touches the same methods, and should be merged with mine if=20
we're going to use it.
--=20
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com