[Squeakfoundation]FreePAN: an opportunity to share repositories!

Daniel Vainsencher squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:19:03 +0300

Sounds like a great idea to me.

I'm sure there are great ideas out there, and the cross polination with
other communities will surely leave us stronger.

Brian, I'd like to hear what you have in mind.

Daniel