[Squeakfoundation]Order of business ...

Ned Konz squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:33:48 -0800

On Thursday 14 November 2002 12:03 pm, danielv@netvision.net.il wrote:
>  * Doug, we need to know what's currently on the table of the
> former Harvesters group, so we can decide what to integrate, what
> to reject, and what to punt to the list and SM.

It looks like we may be able to get some volunteer help with fixing=20
bugs, removing packages, etc.

Could we perhaps prioritize:

* desired additions (probably SM-related, etc. tools for dealing with=20
the new shape of the image)

* desired removals from the image

* tests needing to be written and/or tested

* persistent bugs that are getting in our way and need to be fixed=20
(like, for instance, the FileDirectory problems that have crept in=20
with 3.4 and have existed with relative paths in MacOS for some=20
time).

Given a list, we can start signing people up for various tasks...

--=20
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com
GPG key ID: BEEA7EFE