[Squeakfoundation]Order of business ...

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:36:22 +0300

Great. I'd suggest to make ourselves visible to Python and Ruby people.
They might be attracted, since the languages are relatively similar.

I think it would be great to attract the participation of more people
that are open source veterans into the Squeak and Smalltalk communities
- our diversity of opinions/skills is our strength.

Also, connections with other open source communities might lead us to
interesting collaborations.

But I don't actually know these communities.. more data, anyone?

Daniel