[Squeakfoundation]Guide roles! PLEASE!

goran.hultgren@bluefish.se squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:33:20 +0100

Ned Konz <ned@bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> On Monday 18 November 2002 01:11 am, goran.hultgren@bluefish.se wrote:
> > Doug and I are confirmed. Ned, Craig, Tim and Daniel - please take
> > the time to do this, ok? Then you can all go back to hacking
> > away... :-)
>
> Well, I marked myself as confirmed. But as noted before, the image
> detanglement/package breakout/image build-up roles are overlapping.
>
> Any roles we missed?
>
> Any way to draw the lines?

Just change the roles! :-) I am aware they overlap but couldn't come up
with anything better. But best is if you formulate "your own" roles. I
was just improvising a bit. And if you want to combine those three into
one role and simply sign up all three there then fine by me. As long as
we know who is doing what! That is the only thing I want.

regards, Göran