[Squeakfoundation]Guides swiki pages and more

goran.hultgren@bluefish.se squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:12:22 +0100

Hi fellow Guides!

I just refactored our SqF pages a bit and added this btw:

"Currently we use the SqF swiki to keep some Swiki pages on what we do
and how etc. Eventually this might move over to the main Squeak Swiki,
we will see how things pan out."

I haven't thought much about this but perhaps we need to figure out
"where to live" eventually. Perhaps SqF Swiki is fine. Or perhaps we
should be at minnow. Or perhaps we should have something of our own. I
don't know.

Further I separated the roles page into two. Daniel hasn't "confirmed"
his role but whatever, the role bit didn't seem to land so well with you
guys anyway. Feel free though to *change* the roles I outlined to
something you like yourself and then confirm that. I am happy as long as
I know what people DO.

Now I intend to dig through Neds todo-list and add my initials in
appropriate places and then I think I will go over Doug's plan for a
harvesting tool.

regards, Göran