[Squeakfoundation]The update stream, 3.4, 3.5, harvesting

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Tue Jan 28 19:46:56 CET 2003

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> This is all good stuff and I want to offer my thanks to everyone that
> is working so hard on these matters.
>
> I'd really appreciate an update to the sqfixes pages so that we can get
> to work on the stuff sitting around right now. Better tools for the
> future are important but we should try to get moving asap.

Okay, I've just put up some new harvesting tables on the sqfixes pages, so we can do some work now, for those interested.  28Jan03 is really the current table, but I also included one from last November, just in case there were some enhancements back then worth looking over.

See:

http://209.143.91.36/super/415

- Doug