LogEngine / Re: [Squeakfoundation]Ideas for 3.7

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 29 02:01:02 CEST 2003

Maybe I'm missing something, but let me ask the obvious question - Why
should it be in the image?

I think that to get included in the image, something has to provide
either compelling user functionality that we don't have, or it should
simplify the image by replacing more code than it takes. What,
specifically, in the image requires it?

Daniel "Bad Guy" Vainsencher