[Squeakfoundation]KCP & 3.6

Göran Hultgren goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Jun 20 14:07:53 CEST 2003

Hi all!

I am a bit swamped right now - but I wanted to throw in at least one post on
this subject. All in all I agree with Daniel :-). Just wanted to remind people
that we wanted SM1.1 in 3.6. Since SM is a package this may or may not affect
the decision to go to beta - but anyway SM1.1 is still not fully implemented.

Both Brian and I have been locked up with other things the last week or two. But
we have made some good progress. I intend to put some time on it the coming week
- perhaps enough to get something running for people to look at.

regards, Göran

PS. Since people have been discussing the UI of the Package Loader and friends -
with SM1.1 they need to be able to show/handle releases of packages and not just
packages. And a bunch of other things too. ;-)

Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
\"Department of Redundancy department.\" -- ThinkGeek