[Squeakfoundation]KCP & 3.6

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Jun 21 00:17:10 CEST 2003

In that case, and given Avi review, I'm assuming Tim is merely being
properly coy about approving stuff he's touched, and will approve it in
the next few days.

Would be nice if one of you guys can create the "simplified tutorial to
proper definition of new-style Pools", and post on the list/swiki so
people can do the right thing in the future.

Daniel