[Squeakfoundation]Shepherding large enhancements

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Jun 24 12:32:17 CEST 2003

I think you're completely right. Of these big projects, the ones that
moved are the ones that had a harvester actively looking out for them,
and moving them forward process wise.

As someone doing some of this, I don't think we can "assign" anyone to
work on these. Its more a question of whether other harvesters actually
want to get involved with this aspect of the process.

Daniel