[Squeakfoundation]Re: Outstanding 3.4 bugs?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 3 02:27:39 CET 2003

Simon, the reason I very much am waiting to hear Doug on this topic, and
speaking about 1 month releases should be very tentative, is that none
of us has Actually Done It. Doug might know how much the price of a
release is, and how much it might be reduced, and whether he has time
for it/someone else can do it in reasonable time, and those'll be the
prime considerations in deterimining how often it will happen.

Even doing only a short first release (without setting a fixed rythm
yet), as I propose, depends on these parameters.

Daniel