[Squeakfoundation] Decision time: Are SCG the steward of the kernel as proposed?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Mar 12 01:34:04 CET 2003

I vote yes.

I was going to mention a minor concern about it being somewhat early to
decide this, because the kernel might be the last piece to be separated
from the rest of the image, which probably won't be for a while.  But
this is an important responsibility, so figuring out something well
ahead of time is probably a good idea.  And of course some improvements
could be made to the kernel before it is separated from the image, and
the steward would also help decide what exactly makes up the kernel,
and how to separate it.

- Doug Way

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 05:03 AM, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se