[Squeakfoundation]re: Shrinking alpha image

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Mar 22 01:30:46 CET 2003

As a good friend of mine once said, a contradiction implies anything you
want. If you have an operational model of how we get to where you
propose we should be, go ahead.

A few questions it should answer -
* How do we know what the community will come up with beforehand?
* How do we get everyone to actually test and document everything?
* How do we avoid being such pests that nobody actually wants to submit
anything?

I think the first is a mirage, and the second and third are reasonably
addressed by QA tags -if we stick to them and accept nothing that
doesn't have them-.

Daniel