[Squeakfoundation]3.6 release timing (was Re: Shrinking alpha image)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sun Mar 23 01:22:42 CET 2003

On Friday, March 21, 2003, at 12:27 PM, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> [Sm 1.1 in Squeak 3.6, me or someone as release content prognosticator]
> If someone does want the job, they're welcome to it. As for me - Goran,
> I haven't had as much time/inclination to help with SM as I thought I
> might, but let me know if you need testing/someone to play XP customer,
> or any other specific kind of help. I wouldn't say that 1.1 will or
> even
> should be in 3.6, but I'd be damn happy to help it get there! :-)

Yes, XP customer-like roles are important.  Hopefully all of us will be
able to assume that role on occasion.

Okay, I guess we're still looking for a guide volunteer for the release
content discussion moderator/summarizer.  (Hm, not sure of the best
name for this.)

> [3.6 harvesting to start soon]
> Sure. I'll be looking at the recent posts of removal scripts and
> reviewing them, so we can start putting some shrinking into the image.

Ack, I will also promise to start focusing on harvesting-related stuff
tomorrow... enough with all of these other threads. ;-)

- Doug Way