[Squeakfoundation]Network stuff

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue May 6 02:20:34 CEST 2003

> However, reading the comments I get a bit
> nervous when I see 'bleeding edge', 'first part of' etc.

Yeah, I'm telling him all the time that he should use tags that "most of the
world" would agree on rather than his personal quality standards. He's just
_extremely_ conservative in this regard. If Mike is going to declare
something stable then it really means you can't break it ever. What "alpha,
bleeding edge" means in _his_ context is that as far as the implementation
is concerned it is stable. There _may_ be a few places which break (for
example, if they aren't exception-aware) but by and large I would classify
this as "beta/stable".

Cheers,
  - Andreas