[Squeakfoundation]Network stuff

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed May 7 04:11:35 CEST 2003

If nobody has particular objections, I propose we do that next step
after merging KCP, which should be after the removals.

Michael, if you can announce the update on squeak-dev, and also get a
few people that have an interest to test it before we get to that point
and report, that would be cool.

Daniel