[Squeakfoundation] SqueakMap in the image (was Re: Incorporating removals & KCP stuff)

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu May 22 18:33:02 CEST 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003 goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Definitely. And btw, I have come to realize that PackageInfo and SMCard
> (future SMPackage) don't necessarily map "one to one". This is
> important.

Can you elaborate on this?

> Including DVS (which currently uses the same internal code as Monticello
> I think) would be good to make sure people move over to that kind of
> fileout much more suitable for packages.

Well, all that's actually needed for this is PackageInfo (and maybe some
super-simple UI like right clicking on a category name in the
PackagePaneBrowser and having a "file-out package" option).

DVS and Monticello don't share any code, by the way; they both depend on
PackageInfo, but that's it.