[Squeakfoundation]The Harvesting process and the BFAV

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Oct 17 14:58:11 CEST 2003

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 01:47:31PM +0300, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> That won't work, because we can only look at a tiny portion of the
> posts. Effectively, this means that everyone has commit access. No open
> project that I know of works like this.

I don't think that we should allow anyone to do everything.

It would be nice to relax the harvesting-requirements on "trusted"
people. e.g. if Ned or Anreas do some Morphic changes, there is
really no way we can really review them. (I can't).

     Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de