[Squeakfoundation]The Harvesting process and the BFAV

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Oct 17 16:03:34 CEST 2003

Did you read my first reply on this thread? I do agree that any work
wholly seen by two different people should be considered "reviewed".

BTW, I agree with Goran and Avi that probably the best way to
get a more parallel process is for people to homestead pieces of the
image. What do you think it would take to make that work?

Daniel